Attorneys Providing Answers in Cumberland County
When it comes to tackling complex legal issues, there are a range of factors which can affect your case. Each situation is unique, and it is important that you and your family receive the support and assistance you need. Here at Davis Law Firm, we have a number of years of experience in dealing with a range of practice areas and focuses across the legal spectrum, and we work with you to help ensure that you have the help and support you need – right up to taking the matter to court.
What Do We Do?
Here at Davis Law Firm, we cover a wide range of practice areas. These include the following:
- Family Law: Custody, Divorce, Child Support: Family law is a large area, primarily concerned with children and spouses. Key areas of focus include queries surrounding divorce cases, establishing paternity to allow for the pursuing of child support, parenting plans, cases surrounding abuse and neglect, adoption, and terminating parental rights. If you require advice or assistance in any of these areas, get in touch today.
- Real Estate and Property: From real estate closing and landlord-tenant disputes, to the buying, selling, and renting of properties, individuals are required to adhere to specific legal requirements. Our experience in this field allows you total peace of mind and security, and we can assist you every step of the way.
- Criminal Law, Including Juvenile Law: Criminal law covers both federal offenses and misdemeanors, as well as offenses for those aged under 18 who are processed in the juvenile system. If you find yourself convicted of a criminal offense, you will have to handle the submission of testimony and evidence to prove your case, as well as contending with the stress of a trial, all while facing an antagonistic prosecution system. We have extensive experience in the areas of criminal and juvenile law, and we can help to advise you on the most productive course of action.
- Finances: Bankruptcy and Debt Collection: Bankruptcy, debt collection, and asset management can be challenging to deal with, and it is imperative that you have the right advice on hand to help you make informed, confident decisions and tackle your next steps. We have a strong finance team, and we can help you with any legal asset of money management, including dealing with creditors and deciding to file for bankruptcy.
- Trusts, Estates, and Probate: Dealing with your property and assets after death may not be the most cheerful thought, but it is an important part of setting your affairs in order and ensuring that your loved ones are taken care of when you are gone. We can help you to manage your assets, draw up trusts and wills, and secure your estate ahead of time.
- Personal Issues: We can also help you to tackle a wide range of personal challenges, including but not limited to:- Immigration law, such as securing visas and legal status as well as citizenship problems for individuals
– Data privacy law; if you are concerned that an online space has breached your privacy, you may be in a position to take action
– Corporate law; whether you are a limited partnership or a budding corporation, you will have to contend with mountains of paperwork to get your business off the ground.
- Civil Litigation and Mediation: Civil litigation and mediation are key aspects of the justice system, albeit sitting at opposite ends. In the event that mediation is an option, we can work with you to help you resolve any issues with the other party prior to the case making it to court. This allows you to receive a potentially more favorable outcome, and it can be a cheaper, less time-consuming option.In the event that you are required to go to court, we can assist you every step of the way with our experienced attorneys who have an impressive combined experience in appearing before judges, filing claims and cases, and advocating for clients.
- Appellate Law: Managing appeals can be a delicate process, and ticking the boxes at each and every step is imperative for helping you to secure the more desirable outcome. We will be with you throughout your appeal, and we can offer guidance, support, and assistance to take the next steps in your case.
- Healthcare: Medical lawsuits can be expensive, complex, and difficult to tackle, so making sure that you have access to the best advice and representation is crucial. We have the skills you need to take on the legal system, and we can advise both individuals with a complaint regarding their healthcare, as well as healthcare professionals who find themselves facing legal action,
About Cumberland County
If you are on the hunt for a small-town community vibe with the amenities and convenience of big-city life, there is no better place to head for than Cumberland County. With 2000-foot elevation, a wealth of history to lose yourself in, and the chance to enjoy a round of golf in the Golf Capital of Tennessee, Cumberland County has plenty to offer.
Call us today at (865) 354-3333 for skilled advice and compassionate guidance.