Lawyers Helping with Families By Providing Thoughtful Guidance in Roane County
Here at Davis Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing top-quality, professional legal advice to clients across the Roane County area. We are a general practice firm, covering a wide range of legal areas, and our team of attorneys have the skills you need to offer reliable and relevant advice, as well as help to take your case all the way to the top.
Areas of Practice
- Mediation: Mediation allows those involved to attempt to resolve their issues before the case gets to trial, saving both parties time, stress, and money. The participants are also more likely to receive an outcome they are happy with and have more control over the proceedings of the case. In addition, courts tend to favor mediation as it can help to clear large dockets and backlogs more quickly. Here at Davis Law Firm, we can be your advocate during the mediation process, helping you to state your case clearly and directly.
- Family Law: Family law is a large area, primarily concerned with children and spouses. Key areas of focus include custody, child support, divorce, establishing paternity, parenting plans, neglect, adoption, and terminating parental rights. If you require advice or assistance in any of these areas, get in touch today.
- Custody: Custody battles have an unfortunate habit of turning nasty, and it is important that you have qualified and experienced legal professionals in your corner to help you secure the best outcome for your family. Custody issues can cover everything from establishing contact and a parent plan to adaptation or modification of an existing plan. Here at Davis Law Firm, we will always place the needs and requirements of your child at the front and center of every decision and case.
- Divorce: Dealing with divorce can be distressing for all parties involved, even in the event of a no-fault divorce. Dividing marital assets and property can be tricky, not to mention arranging custody options for children.
- Criminal Law: Whether federal or misdemeanor, being convicted of a criminal offense can be a very scary experience. Not only is there the stress of a trial to contend with, but you will need to prove your innocence through submitting evidence and testimony, all the while trying to withstand pressure from prosecutors who would like to see you punished. At Davis Law Firm, we have worked to represent and assist clients from across the Roane County region to seek justice and advocate on their behalf.
- Corporate Law: From limited partnerships to corporations, establishing an entity can be a difficult process with plenty of boxes to tick. Make sure that you don’t miss out on a vital step by investing in professional, reliable legal advice from Davis Law Firm.
- Bankruptcy: Facing bankruptcy can leave you feeling confused and uncertain, but it can also be your gateway to freedom. Making sure that you have all of your facts in order and that you are confident of the decision can help you to feel more assured and in control. Our team of attorneys can talk you through the process and work with you at every stage of your bankruptcy.
- Civil Litigation: Filing complaints, arguments, and motions is another essential element of a legal case, as is the ability to present your argument convincingly before the legal system. With many years of experience in the world of civil litigation, we have the tools and skills you need to help try and secure you the most favorable outcome for your situation.
- Juvenile Law: Offenders under the age of 18 are tried in the juvenile court, and we have extensive experience in handling this system effectively, offering you and your family the support you need at every step.
- Child Support: Whether you are seeking to establish child support, need to implement a modification or adjustment, or simply need advice on the best action to take, our team will be able to point you in the right direction and work to help you implement the financial security you need.
- Immigration: Immigration issues can be a real problem for many people in the United States, and we have worked with individuals who require assistance with renewing visas or securing legal status or citizenship to help them to achieve their goals.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: Disputes between landlords and tenants can quickly get out of hand, and you may find that you need legal representation to get your point across effectively. No matter which side of the debate you find yourself on, we can work to help establish the facts and advise you on the best course of action for your needs.
- Real Property Law: Whether you are buying, selling, or renting property, there are specific legal requirements you will have to adhere to. Allow us to take care of the hard work and ensure that every box is ticked before you proceed.
- Trusts and Estate: Managing your estate after death can be an unpleasant thought, but it is an issue which needs to be addressed sooner rather than later. Deciding how to divide your assets, establishing wills and trusts, appointing executors, and signing on the dotted line can all require in-depth legal knowledge, and our trusted team can help you at every step.
- Probate: If a loved one has recently died, you may find yourself tangled up in the world of probate, and this can be painful and frustrating for those left behind. We can remove the mess, untangle the web, and advise you and your family on the best way to move forward with the process.
- Appellate Law: Appellate law is an essential element of the judicial process, and it needs to be carefully managed by experienced legal professionals for the best chance of a desirable outcome. We have advised clients across Roane County on appellate issues over a number of years.
- Healthcare: Healthcare comes with a range of requirements, restrictions, and legislation areas, and this is designed to help protect both patients and practitioners. Whether you are an individual seeking advice on a legal issue or a healthcare professional at risk of a lawsuit, get in touch today.
- Debt Collection: It may feel as though your creditors have all the power, but there are certain legal limitations as to the actions they can enforce without going to court. Here at Davis Law Firm, we can help advise you of your rights and work with you to take the best next steps.
- Data Privacy: All individuals have the right to have their data protected online, and this means that companies are required to adhere to specific regulations to ensure that this is the case. If you have a concern, question, or query, we can help with qualified advice and extensive experience in this area.
- Real Estate Closing: Real estate can be complicated, and it is important that you are fully clued in at every stage. We can work with you right up to the final closing stages, helping you to make a clear, informed decision.
About Roane County
Located in Knoxville, TX, Roane County is a region with plenty of history. An area rich with lakes, nature, and adventure, this is a great place to live, work, and explore.
Call us today at (865) 354-3333 and let us help answer your legal questions.