Harriman Attorneys Helping Provide Legal Guidance in Tennessee
When you find yourself in need of legal assistance, finding the best service and professionals to help can be tricky, and your decision and representation can have a significant effect on the outcome of your case and situation. Here at Davis Law Firm, we put our clients at the center of everything we do, and we will endeavour to help ensure that you achieve the justice you deserve.
We have been working across the Harriman area for years, offering legal advice and assistance to a vast array of clients and individuals. With a wealth of experience across the range of legal areas, we have the skills you need to take on your case and work towards the most favorable outcome.
What Do We Do?
Here at Davis Law Firm, we have experience in a wide range of legal niches, and these include the following:
- Civil Litigation and Mediation: Filing complaints, arguments, and motions is an integral part of your case, and our team has been presenting cases before the court for a number of years. We also have extensive experience in the world of mediation, a solution which can be mutually beneficial for all parties involved. When done correctly, mediation saves time, money, and unnecessary effort, and it can help everyone to achieve the outcome they want while freeing up the courts.
- Criminal Law: Our civil litigation skills can come into use when it comes to the area of criminal law. We have the skills to stand up for you, helping you to manage and understand your case, and we can represent you to the best of our ability when it comes to a courtroom situation – we will do whatever we can to help you achieve a win.
- Corporate Law: We are also on hand to assist with business needs, including representation, setting up and dissolving business, dealing with employment disputes, and offering advice on the myriad of legal challenges which can arise from setting up and running your own company or business.
- Family Law: Family law is another broad topic, and can encompass a wide range of legal areas and concerns. We can assist with child custody and care cases, divorce settlements and agreements, contestations of child support and alimony, and the division and separation of assets. In the past, we have also helped individuals to set up parenting plans, handle neglect cases, and deal with adoption.
- Real Estate and Property: Whether you are buying or selling, the world of real estate can be difficult to navigate, and there can be seemingly endless legislation to work your way through. The closing process alone is enough to bring on a headache, and this is when everything is running smoothly and correctly! We can be on hand to offer help, advice, and assistance, allowing the process to run as painlessly as possible.In addition, we also have a wealth of experience when it comes to dealing with landlord-tenant disputes. No matter your issue, our team has the knowledge and experience you need to work towards the best outcome.
- Bankruptcy: Losing control of your finances is a scary concept, and debt can quickly become overwhelming and unmanageable. Bankruptcy can be a solution to help you make a fresh start and move on with a debt-free life. The process is simpler than you may think, but it can still seem intimidating and frightening to those who are encountering it for the first time. We can work with you from the initial management of your finances to the final filing of your papers.If you are not at the stage of bankruptcy, we can still help you to manage your debts, and act as an intercessor between you and your creditors. This gives you breathing space, and allows you to organize a manageable, achievable plan which can be followed without issue for years to come.
- Trusts, Estates and Probate: Estate management is a topic which too many of us put off until the last minute, but getting your affairs in order is a crucial part of life. We can help you to draw up and manage wills, organize trusts, and name executors and beneficiaries. In addition, we can help you and your loved ones to avoid the dreaded probate process, offering the advice you need to make sure that everything is tied up ahead of time.
- Other Areas: Our knowledge and expertise do not end there, however; we also have experience in a wide range of other areas. These include:- Juvenile law and juvenile court
– Immigration law, including assistance with visas and working agreements
– Appellate law
– Medical malpractice
– Data privacy concerns and queries
No matter your issue, our team can help. Why not get in touch today, and see how we can use our wealth of experience, knowledge and advice to help you in the best possible way?
About Harriman, TN
With rivers round every corner, acres of country parks to explore, and the chance to breathe in the fresh air of nature, there are plenty of reasons to love Harriman, TN. This is a great base to explore and discover, while offering a great quality of life to local residents.
With multiple convenient locations, our Kingston branch is only 5 miles away from Roane County Park. We are also conveniently located 14 miles from Cox Farm Airport.
We are here to help you. Call us today at (865) 354-3333 for answers.